Healthcare for the Homeless
If you or your family are experiencing homelessness, you can receive the medical care you need at Outreach Healthcare. This includes:
- Primary health care (asthma, blood pressure, diabetes, sore throats, ear infections, etc.)
- Case management of medical needs, housing, job search and community resources.
- Referrals for substance abuse treatment and mental health services.
To qualify, you must be:
- Living in Brown County
- Living in a shelter
- Living on the street
- Living in a room without kitchen facilities
- Temporarily living with a friend or relative
There may be a copay associated with your visit based on your income using a sliding scale fee.
We also offer care at six shelters in the area.