N.E.W. Community Clinic Behavioral Health and Mental Wellness
- OUTPATIENT COUPLES/FAMILY THERAPY
- OUTPATIENT PSYCHIATRIC MEDICATION MANAGEMENT
- OUTREACH MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
- BENEFITS ENROLLMENT
- COMING SOON: OUTPATIENT GROUP THERAPY
- If you are in a crisis or need immediate assistance please call 911 or click here
- For Disabilities, Food, Housing, Transportation Resources, and more click here
- For a list of Brown County Community Counseling Resources click here
MENTAL HEALTH PROVIDERS
Dr. Katie Patterson
Dr. Amy Jo Schwarzenbart
Seth Moore is a licensed nurse practitioner with graduate training and certification in family medicine (Duke University) and psychiatric, mental health care (Johns Hopkins University).
In addition to his current outpatient practice, Seth has experience working in inpatient psychiatric care and crisis support services. He also works as adjunct faculty, teaching inpatient psychiatric clinical rotations for nursing degree students.
Seth believes that medication treatment can be a key component in achieving remission and recovery from acute psychiatric symptoms, but that lasting emotional and mental health and wellness are best achieved with a team-based treatment approach utilizing all available tools including therapy, physical wellness, and social supports.
In his free time, you’ll find Seth spending time outdoors with his family and dogs, cooking, or coaching boys’ basketball.
CALL 920-437-7206 FOR SERVICES
Where to find us
Outreach 610 N. Broadway, Green Bay, WI 54303 920-437-7206
Micah Center 700 E. Walnut St. Green Bay, WI 54301 (920) 617-8700
N.E.W. Community Shelter 301 Mather St. Green Bay, WI 54303 (920) 437-3766
House of Hope 1660 Christiana St. Green Bay, WI 54303 (920) 884-6740
Freedom House 2997 St. Anthony Dr. Green Bay, WI 54311 (920) 432-4646
N.E.W. Community Clinic 622 Bodart St Green Bay, WI 54301 (920) 437-9773
2) N.E.W. Medical at NWTC 2740 W. Mason St Green Bay, WI 54303 (920) 498-5436
New Community Shelter (Shelter residents only)
House of Hope (Shelter residents only)
Freedom House (Shelter residents only)