Health Benefit Access
622 Bodart St.
Green Bay, WI 54301
Are you not sure where to apply for health benefits or public assistance? Or don’t know where to begin?
We can help.
- Our health benefit coordinator and/or benefit specialist can help you apply for health benefits programs such as:
- BadgerCare Plus We can even assist with express enrollment for children under age 19 and pregnant women
- Child care assistance
- Healthcare Marketplace - New open enrollment Feb 15th - May 15th
- Can assist with referrals and other program information within the community
- Immediate temporary card for Medicaid/BadgerCare for pregnant women and children.
To schedule an appointment with the health benefit coordinator, call 920-437-9773.
The health benefit access manager is located at the N.E.W. Community Clinic, 622 Bodart St., Green Bay, WI 54301.
Where to find us
Community Clinic Medical care and WIC 622 Bodart St, Green Bay, WI 54301, USA 920-437-8368
Our phone is answered after hours by “Ask A Nurse” from Bellin Hospital.