Our Community Clinic is located downtown and targets uninsured low-income individuals and families for medical care.
- We provide basic health care and referrals for specialty care for clients who don’t have health insurance. We charge on a sliding scale
- Some walk-in appointments are available. Call for walk-in hours.
- Referrals to outside providers or medical facilities may be discounted based on a financial screening and County residence.
- Open Monday through Thursday all day and Friday morning.
- Pediatric care available at clinic.
- If the Green Bay schools close for snow the clinic will be closed.
Please call 920-437-9773 after regular business hours, nights, weekends or holidays for any medical concerns or issues