Our Community Clinic is located downtown and targets uninsured low-income individuals and families for medical care.
- Some walk-in appointments are available. Call 920.437.9773 for walk-in hours.
- Open Monday through Thursday all day and Friday morning.
- Pediatric care available at clinic.
- If the Green Bay schools close for snow the clinic will be closed.
Healthcare for the Homeless
If you or your family are experiencing homelessness, you can receive the medical care you need at Outreach Healthcare.
To qualify, you must be:
- Living in Brown County
- Living in a shelter
- Living on the street
- Living in a room without kitchen facilities
- Temporarily living with a friend or relative
- There may be a copay associated with your visit based on your income using a sliding scale fee.
N.E.W. Medical Clinic at NWTC
The N.E.W. Clinic at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College is a teaching medical clinic, serving uninsured, underinsured, Medicaid and Medical Assistance patients from the Northeast Wisconsin area, while enhancing the education of tomorrow's health care providers.
Care is provided by licensed and certified health care professionals who may be assisted by NWTC Health Sciences students. Patients receive the highest-quality care, and students receive the highest-quality education.
We use a sliding scale fee based on your ability to pay. Proof of income is needed.
Patients are seen from 7:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Please call 24 hours in advance to make an appointment. (Hours may change for students, meetings, patient needs, or holidays.)
If the Green Bay Public Schools or the NWTC Green Bay campus closes due to bad weather, the clinic will also close.